Wedding and Events Coordinator
An exciting opportunity for a hardworking and passionate professional to work at a prestigious wedding and events venue in Berkeley, Gloucestershire.
We are looking for a passionate and motivated coordinator to help manage our weddings and events.
Candidates must be highly organised, confident, well presented and have excellent customer service skills.
– Assist in running the wedding or event on the day from a brief.
– Assist in responding to enquires, show rounds of potential clients.
– Laying up the wedding or event ensuring that the venue has been set up correctly and is ready for guests.
– Liaising with external suppliers and staff to ensure the smooth running of the wedding or event.
– Welcoming the bride and groom and leading them throughout the day.
– Liaising with the registrar and coordinating the logistics of the ceremony.
– Maintain a courteous and professional mannerism at all times with both staff and customers.
– Participating in wedding open days, wedding fayres, networking and conference open days at the venue.
– Have experience running events showing an understanding of how weddings and events run operationally on the day.
– Be organised, enthusiastic and self-motivated.
– Well presented at all times.
Candidates must be available to work weekends.
Hours: Part time, full time may be considered.
Salary: Competitive depending on experience.
It is essential that you have experience in a customer facing environment.
If you’re interested in applying for the role or have any questions, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date – 12th April